My first TICA-Cup at National Chung Cheng University

November 2014

Its my first TICA-CUP 2014 in CCU. We went there in the early morning around 7.00 am from NPUST and it takes 2 hours to arrived in CCU, Ciayi. The first time I enter to this campus, i feel awesome with the decoration's of building there. Its artistic n cool. 
 

We gather in the gym, and prepare for group oration. At that time i meet my country mate from this program Dody. Occasionally our school stay in the same tent.



However I have strange felling that I ever saw it before, then i try to open my professor google. I'm right!its IN HE university in Meteor Garden. Its an old drama maybe when i was in junior high school, but at that time its really popular in my country and if u mention F4 every one knows who its them lol. I remember that when i was in my master as exchange student, I and my country mate has a plan to find this place, but we could not make it! but now i'm here accidentally, thanks GOD. The funny things that actually at that time we do have friends from this university-Sam and Angela- but I just realize when again accidentally i meet them in this event. Happily Sam willing to be our campus guide^^ hahaha, so i can explore more this In He!!!yeah

He is Sam, our funny campus tour guide.lol. xie xie Sam

These are some picture that I took around the campus with Sam and Pasha (my friend from Swaziland)
Library


Ps: don't pass trough this door, bcs they have magic u ll failed in ur study if u do that #magic_story

we also can see the beautiful rainbow











Ps: Its easy to visit this campus because they have a bus from Ciayi main station. However they will not allowed scooter to enter, just a car, so you have to park outside. ^^



Komentar